Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Resistance Rules

Go down

The Resistance Rules Empty The Resistance Rules

Post  Shipwrecks Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Welcome to the Resistance Forum!!

This post here contains all of the Rules of the Resistance, and all of the members here are required to abide by them to maintain order and peace between all members, as well as ensure that everyone has a good time.

Everyone here is a mature young adult person, please act this way.

Please, take a look and know what the rules are.

1. No inappropriate language / discussion!
-These are all common sense people, to have a great time on this clan, you need to not use abusive and inappropriate language.

2. No Flaming, Bashing, Pressuring, or Insulting other users or people!
-We are a CLAN, that means we help each other. While debating is fine, insults and other offensive words is not allowed.

3. Do Not Gloat, Brag, or Whine after a battle!
-Be respectful to each other, we want everyone to improve, gloating does not help a person get better.
-Have constructive criticism, Do NOT say "Your team sucks, you should change it." or anything along those lines.

4. No posting, linking to, or promoting offensive, inappropriate, or illegal activities!
-This site may have ads (i'm not sure, I haven't seen any), but please don't do them yourselves, we are trying to have fun

5. No Spamming, Flooding, or Disruptive Posting
-Nothing less than 10 characters please. it's a waste of space and pointless.
-The edit button is there for a reason as well, USE IT.

6. Have Fun
-The whole point of this clan is for everyone to have a fun time.
-If you think we are missing anything that prevents you from having fun and is still within the Rules, please leave a Suggestion on the suggestion Thread.

7. Don't Forget about Serebii
-Our clan will be considered inactive if we do not post on Serebii site regularly,
-To prevent that, if a member does not post on our Serebii Clan thread at least once a week, they will be considered inactive.
-Above threat is quite an empty one, but if you like to keep our clan active, post here and on serebii.

8. Do NOT start a war with anyone without prior approval from the Leaders.
-We do not care that you dislike someone from a different clan, do not start a war that involves our clan without the leaders knowing about it.

Not Following any of these rules may result in Punishment/Banning

Thanks for taking the time to read the Resistance rules. I hope you enjoy your time here and I'll see you around the forums.
Shipwrecks
Shipwrecks
Dragons
Dragons

https://pokemonresistance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum