Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning Donations to the Stores

2 posters

Go down

Concerning Donations to the Stores Empty Concerning Donations to the Stores

Post  Metagross Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm

Hey folks, your friendly neighbourhood Metagross here Wink. This is a brief announcement concerning donations to both Resistance Stores.

I know many people will be unwilling to give away their painstakingly bred Pokemon with fantastic IVs and EVs so I thought I could be of some assistance. I can use my Action Replay to clone you a copy of the Pokemon you donate to the store and trade it back to you. Unfortunately there is a downside. We will have to reduce the Resistance Currency compensation you would otherwise receive if you gave up your Pokemon entirely to around $100 for legitimately bred Pokemon and nothing for hacked Pokemon. Hopefully this will encourage people to become slightly more generous with what they give and buy, although I would advise not donating Pokemon that you still plan to use on your team unless you don't mind facing an exact duplicate :P.

Feedback on this idea is welcome. Is it a good idea? Will it work? Do the new prices seem fair?

Metagross
Metagross
Metagross
Steel Warrior
Steel Warrior

Back to top Go down

Concerning Donations to the Stores Empty Re: Concerning Donations to the Stores

Post  Shipwrecks Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 pm

i completely support this idea meta, thanks for helping me out with the clan shop ideas
Shipwrecks
Shipwrecks
Dragons
Dragons

https://pokemonresistance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum